Create your Contrax Wallet
Before transferring, you need a wallet on Contrax to receive your ETH.
Follow the quick guide on creating a Contrax wallet, unless you already have a preferred Web3 wallet extension like MetaMask. If so, you can connect it via “Connect Wallet.” Try “Wallet Connect” if you do not see it.
Transfer from Kraken to Contrax
- Go to “Deposits and Withdrawals,” select “Ethereum,” and select “Arbitrum One” as your withdrawal type. Then, click “Add Arbitrum One Address”
- Give a meaningful address description, like “Contrax,” and then paste your withdrawal address.
To get your wallet address, copy it as explained here when you created your wallet.
Then click “Add withdrawal address”
- Confirm the address in your email
- You will not be able to select “Contrax” as your withdrawal address. You can then type in your amount to withdraw or the percentage you want. You can click 100% if you want to withdraw all. Then, click “Withdraw ETH.”
- Confirm, and that’s it! Your ETH will be sent to your Contrax wallet. Give it about a minute, and then check your dashboard. Be sure to log into Contrax with the same account you copied the address from. You will see your funds on the dashboard.
Now that your wallet is funded, you are just three clicks away from entering your first farm.